Thursday, January 10, 2008

rough draft


i just broke google maps, but in doing so was able to sketch out the roughest of versions of my proposed contiguous state tour, aka road trip all across the country. It does include travel in every state, even if g-maps was trying to tell me not to. there are a few essentials for a trip of this caliber.

1. you must stay with as many people, not hotels, as possible. saves lots of $
2. you must travel through Albuquerque, if only to be able to make a joke about making a wrong turn there
3. national landmarks are optional, tourist traps are more desirable. the Tourist Trap to National Landmark ratio for the trip should be at least 2 to 1, if not higher.

I'll keep adding to this list as I think of things. suggestions?

2 comments:

randi said...

that you take me with you!


p.s. i think you missed michigan?

Alda Wayupta said...

....

am i seeing you when you're in denver?